Thursday, April 15, 2010

Visit To Texas


Our Former Home - Plano, Texas
3131 Royal Crest Lane

Doug had business this week in Austin, Texas. He finished early so we drove up to Dallas so that I could see my big sister, Barbie. Though our time is very limited, we had to go see our former home. Landscape has grown vastly, but not much else has changed. So many, many wonderful memories of Plano! When asked why I loved Texas so much...I would have to say that it's the people...Some of the warmest most loving people in the world! What a fantastic season of life it was! I thought I'd live and die in this blessed state!
Truth is, I love being near my children & grandchildren more!

1 comment:

Lisa and Oliver said...

I love reading your blog Esther! You are always so positive and it gives me engouragement. I know you had an optimistic attitude about wherever you moved, and I could learn that from you, but boy is it tough! :)