Friday, April 23, 2010

My Friend - My Sister - My Beacon


Barbie & Estee
April 2010 - Fairview, Texas

Ye are the light of the world.
-
MATTHEW 5:14

"No man or woman proceeds alone.
All of us are largely the products of the lives which touch upon our lives."
-
PRESIDENT GORDON B. HINCKLEY

Since our paths crossed in August 1996 - Plano, Texas,
Barbara Crofts has been my dearest friend, my sister in spirit and my personal "Beacon of Light."
She is one of courage, enlightenment, inspiration, moral strength and loyalty.
She gives sound advice, she makes me laugh and she loves unconditionally.
She is my "Rock" and I adore this fantastic woman!

As Sisters In Zion
"They did walk uprightly before God, imparting to one another both
temporally and spiritually according to their needs and wants."
-
MOSIAH 18:29

"We must cherish one another, watch over one another,
and gain instruction that we may all sit down in heaven together."

-LUCY MACK SMITH

1 comment:

Lisa and Oliver said...

What a sweet post Esther! I feel the same way about my sis!