Saturday, November 26, 2011

Heart Full of Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving Day 2011 - So Appreciative of the Fitzgerald Family for allowing us to share in their Thanksgiving Dinner/Celebration!  Doug, Oliver & I so enjoyed being with Joe & Emily and her sweet family!...A very special Thank You to Brian & Kristie!

The month of November will soon come to a close...I've tried to reflect on ALL of the BLESSINGS in my life... A personal belief in God & His Son - Jesus Christ, Husband - The very choice of my youth & the Love of my Life, 5 Incredible Adult Children whom I absolutely Love & Adore, 4 Darling Grandchildren who have reminded me just how magical life can be - Words cannot express adequately enough just how much I Love them, a healthy Body & Mind (Relatively Speaking), every Necessity of Life & so MANY Luxuries, personal PRAYER & FAITH that keeps Body & Soul in tact, opportunities to explore this beautiful world, treasured Friends & Family, terrific Neighbors, Liberties & Freedoms... TRULY, MY CUP RUNNETH OVER!  

I've even contemplated personal trials that have compelled me to learn important lessons...for these, I HOPE that I am a better person! 

For my EVERY BLESSING, I acknowledge God's Hand in my Life and it is to Him, that my heart gives THANKS!  In a world filled with so much turmoil, He lends me PEACE, STRENGTH, HOPE, UNDERSTANDING &  COURAGE to navigate my way through mortality, ever TRYING to become my Best Self...All that He KNEW I COULD BECOME.  I Love my Father in Heaven & my personal Savior, even Jesus Christ! 

I AM SO BLESSED & FEEL SUCH GRATITUDE FOR ALL THAT IS MINE!!!   

 

1 comment:

Lisa and Oliver said...

You are inspiring Esther! I hope you had a happy thanksgiving!