Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ella's 4th Birthday Party


It is so difficult to believe that my little
Ella Bella is now 4 years old!
My 1st Grandchild - Born on Mother's Day

I so loved reading my Nanny Girl's post of Ella's big day...
how her parents had made her feel Adored & Special...
how it was the Best Day Ever!

When I phoned Ella to sing to her,
she told me that she had turnovers for Breakfast,
got her finger & toenails painted a red pink,
how she was going to feed the ducks & go to the park.
I could hear the Glee in her voice!

Did I mention how my heart is so full of Gratitude for
Nanny & Brian and what a wonderful job they are doing,
as parents, to 2 of our Grandchildren?

Ella was just as excited for all the family & friends
to come to her Birthday Party the next day!
Nanny & Brian worked so hard to make the house/yard ready
and Nanny Girl did a Fabulous job on the Birthday Cake!

It was a great celebration and we sure love our Ella Bella!
Ella Mae, you forever changed our lives
when you made us Granny & Grandpa!
It's the Best! We Love It & We Love You!
XOXO

1 comment:

Susie said...

So sweet. So much love. Truly heaven on earth.