Tuesday, April 26, 2011

One Of My Favorites





Doug & I traveled throughout Europe, for the 1st time, in the Spring of 2006. I fell in love with it ALL...but ITALY in particular! Whether it was the picturesque Countryside, the thrill of the busy Cities, the very warm and beautiful people, the Architectural & Art History or the fantastic food...Italy had completely won me over! I think of it as one of the most beautiful countries on earth!

Needless to say, I love the cuisine and have tried to duplicate some of the dishes I savored on our Grand Adventure! Recently, I discovered a Cookbook at Barnes & Noble that I had to share. It has already become on of my favorites! The recipes are so easy and the food is out of this world! It is entitled, Easy Italian Cookbook by Jennifer Donovan, The Step-By-Step Guide To Deliciously Easy Italian Food At Home. I found it on clearance for $7.98 a week and a half ago, now online for $5.99, and I can't praise this book enough! Even the Breads are so easy to make and honestly, the most delicious...I don't think I'll ever purchase store bread again! I highly recommend this book!!! Bon Appetit!

1 comment:

Susie said...

Bravo to Chef Esther. The Cahoon's are reaping the blessings of your passion. Just reading about the bread made my mouth water for homemade out-of-the-oven bread. Italian food is a favorite around here, but unfortunately we have to go to Maggianos Little Italy or to Carrabas. Your talents are endless. Magnificento!