Monday, February 22, 2010

Two Hearts In San Francisco


This week, Doug has a business training class just outside of San Francisco. He asked me to join him...And, of course, I'm always up for a great Adventure! I haven't visited northern California since the summer of 1990, so it was with great anticipation that I came to see what changes have occurred in this part of the country. One thing hasn't changed these many years...the beauty and diversity of San Francisco. What a great city! I fondly remembered Fisherman's Wharf, Lombardo Street, China Town and the steep hilly streets throughout the city. It was a great workout on Sunday, when we decided to walk around a section of the city and I happened to be in 3 inch heeled boots strutting around in the rain with an umbrella in one hand and holding on to Doug's arm with the other! I still recall the thrill of seeing the Golden Gate Bridge for the first time! It was an iconic vision of "really cool!" It's going to be a great week and I'm so excited for our time together...making new memories!

No comments: