Monday, February 22, 2010

2010 Vancouver Winter Olympics





We have loved the 2010 Winter Olympics and the great success that American Athletes have had during competition! What incredible talent we have witnessed among all of the athletes...but, of course, we are so proud of those that have represented our country so well! My personal favorite has been the men's half pipe snowboarding, men's speed skating, and men's ice skating...The names White, Ohno and Lysacek will long be remembered!

I've also been impressed with the great beauty of Vancouver and the many media reports of the people, businesses and culture...I'm thinking it would definitely be an interesting place to visit!

1 comment:

monika said...

Happy to here your choice of game. I also like those. I am watching all the action in my Satellite TV .