Tuesday, December 29, 2009

New Year's Resolutions-2010


Like the dew kissed blossoms of early Spring where new life is just beginning,
the New Year can provide us with the opportunity to make
Resolutions...To Begin Anew...To Make Change Within Our Lives.
The Choice Is Solely Ours.


May we all reflect on our lives and the course that we have chosen to set ourselves on.
Let 2010 be a time for self-improvement, self-mastery, or self-discipline.
A time to let go of all the clutter in our lives,
a time to get back to the basics of what is truly important in life!

In 2010...
-I Resolve To Loving My Husband More Fully
- I Resolve To Loving My Children & Grandchildren More
- I Resolve To Finishing My Book & Working Toward Publication
-I Resolve To Living Life With More Joy & Happiness

No comments: