Monday, December 28, 2009

The Man I Adore


Doug and I first met in the Autumn of 1976 but our journey together didn't really begin until late Summer of 1980. This man came into my life rather unexpectedly, but he has been my beacon of light from day one! True, it might be said of us that we are about as different as Night and Day! However, with the passing of time, I've come to see that our individuality provides me with an opportunity to view things from a different angle and constantly grow in the process. My Fairy Tale Dream of a Prince Charming riding in to sweep me off of my feet and produce a Happily Ever After has definitely changed a bit...but no man could have loved me with more patience, persistence or passion! Doug, you are my Prince Charming and I thank you for the adventure that you have given me these 28 1/2 years of marriage! I know our Happily Ever After is up to us...And I believe it is going to be the BEST!!!! I love you!!!!

1 comment:

Bungus said...

Right back at you babe! I love you and I love you loving me!