Monday, December 29, 2008

Mexican Cruise




As a slightly belated 45th Birthday celebration, Doug surprised me with a Mexican Cruise in November on a Carnival Cruise Ship. We ported in San Diego, California, and had such a blast! Neither of us had ever vacationed on a cruise ship so everything was total indulgence! There was so much to do, shows to see, sun tanning, eating, visiting sights in Cabo San Lucas and Ensenada, reading, people watching, more eating, moonlit strolls on the upper deck, late night eating, movies to view, fine dining, shopping, making new friends, and yes, Eating!! I highly recommend a cruise for every couple! I wanted to introduce Doug and I as "Jack and Rose" just to see who would catch on, but in the end, I forgot! I don't mind getting older but I detest losing my memory!

Prior to and just after our cruise, we were able to spend some time with our eldest son, Joseph, and his adorable wife, Stephanie, which was such a treat! We even caught the game cheering the Utah UTES on to victory over San Diego @ San Diego. What a remarkable season for the UTES! We hope they shine in the upcoming Sugar Bowl game!

No comments: