Monday, October 10, 2011

Conversation With A Grandson


Boston Douglas Reich
November 2010

I Just Had To Share A Conversation That I Had Today
With My 4 Year Old Grandson While Folding Laundry...

Boston: Grandma, what are you doing?
Me: I'm folding laundry.
Boston: Grandma, I like you.
Me: I like you too, Boston.
Boston: Grandma, I love you so much!
Me: Boston I love you so much too!
Boston: Grandma, you look so CUTE in your red shirt!
Me: Thank you, Boston!
Boston: Grandma, I really LIKE your face!
Me: Well, THANKS, Boston! I really LIKE your face too!
Boston: Grandma, whose juice bottle is that?
Me: That's Grandpa's Gatorade bottle. He must have forgotten it on his way to the airport.
Boston: It smells really GROSS!
Boston: Grandma, I like airplanes.
Me: I do too!
Boston: Grandma, when are you going on your trip?
Me: Grandpa & I are leaving on Friday morning.
Boston: Grandma, I'm going with you.
Me: I wish you could, Boston! This is a Get-Away trip for just Grandpa & I.
Boston: Well, I'm going with you. Don't go yet! I have to go ask my Mom.
Me: Ask her what?
Boston: If I can go with you & Grandpa!
Me: But you can't this time.
Boston: Guess what, Grandma?
Me: What?
Boston: I AM GOING, SO DON'T GO WITHOUT ME!

...If ALL Conversations Were So Simple!

1 comment:

Bungus said...

Now that is just like Boston!