Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Latest Book

For those who know me well...You know that I love to read!
Two years ago, my darling Sister-in-Law gave me a Deseret Book gift card for my Birthday and I purchased this book. I had a rather lengthy list of "Must Read" books that I was working my way through, so this particular one simply sat on my bookshelf in my office. Very recently, while waiting for some books on hold at our neighborhood Public Library, I decided that now was a good time to familiarize myself with this author.

Oh My Gosh!!!
What A Fabulous Book!

I'm only half way through it and I'm positively loving it and recommending it to Family & Friends! Toni's style of writing is so exceptional! It's not one of those books that one has to get half way through before it comes alive...It pulls readers in from the very beginning. Although it is a novel, it is written from an interesting perspective and is so heart warming and powerful!
I highly recommend this book:

Master
By
Toni Sorenson

No comments: