Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Halloween Cookie Bake - 2010




Ella & Granny's Halloween Cookie Bake - 2010

Any time that I get to be with my darling Grand-Daughter, Ella, is a special treat for me! Granny & Ella Bella had a fabulous afternoon baking & decorating cookies to look very "Spooky!" Perfect for getting us in the Halloween Spirit!

I won't get to be with Ella or Hudson for Halloween this year, as Doug & I will be visiting our other Grandchildren in Honolulu, Hawaii. I wanted to make a special memory with cute Ella for Halloween 2010. Thanks, Ella, for putting me on your calendar and baking with Granny today! Glad you didn't get sick on all that cookie dough...It was lots of FUN! I Love You, Ella Bella!


1 comment:

Susie said...

I LOVE sugar cookies. They're my favorite. Yours are decorated so cute! Your granddaughter is adorable.