Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Movie Date With Ella

On Sunday night, some of the family were gathered around the kitchen table for a late night conversation. Ella and a movie date was just one of many topics. I asked my 2 year-old grand-daughter, Ella, if she wanted to go see The Princess & The Frog. Initially, that sounded great!...Until her Uncle Joseph pulled up the trailer for the latest Alvin & The Chipmunks Squeakquel on his phone. You can probably guess what the final outcome was!

Yesterday, we made our movie date a reality. Ella & Granny, along with her Mom & Dad, and yes, I did make Joseph join us...for our Chipmunk Adventure! The movie was cute...but I happen to think my little grand-daughter was the cutest, as she sipped away on her vitamin water, ate handfuls of popcorn and danced to the final song. She loved it and I loved sharing that with her! We are still going to see The Princess & The Frog because I think it'll be a fun movie date...but we'll wait 'til it makes it to the dollar movie theater. In the meanwhile, Thank You, Ella Bella, for a fun afternoon! Granny loves you bunches!!!

1 comment:

Julie Hunter said...

you are the cutest granny in the world! Everytime I see a post or think of you, I smile Esther. You can be hundreds of miles away but I still smile!