Saturday, November 7, 2009

Miss Marley Kalia Reich





Okay...I'm a computer idiot and, after months of struggling, I finally asked Oliver for help. The explanation took all of a few seconds! How is it that my kids' generation innately knows all about electronics without having ever learned a thing about them? Thank You, Oliver!!!

Now...May I proudly present my most recent grandchild - She's now 4 1/2 months old

Miss Marley Kalia Reich
Born June 16, 2009
9:06 am.
6 lbs. 15 oz.
18 1/2 "

Granny and Marley met just a couple days after her arrival and I was able to visit for almost one month!
Thank You to Nicole and Zach for their patience in having a house guest for so long!
I'm crazy about my grandkids and I positively savored my time with Boston and Marley!

Granny and Papa are going on a romantic getaway to cruise the Hawaiian Islands in December 2009.
We're so excited to spend 4 days prior and 2 days following our week long cruise with
Boston, Marley, Zach and Nicole.
Can't wait to see Y'all!


No comments: